Still waiting...

We were supposed to have rain today. For nearly a week the forecasters have rain clouds pictured for today. At minimum a 30% chance. I did not see rain! There is no rain! Where is my rain!? It's a lovely day otherwise. Nearly 80 degrees, clear skies, breezy and no rain.

*sigh*

Josh is in school starting today instead of tomorrow. Rusty's new bet for when Newby II will be born is Thursday. He feels pretty confident about Thursday. I was hoping for today or tomorrow, but my confidence in those days are waning. To pass the time, I'm going through the mp3 music folder and cleaning up tags (artists, song title, album, etc.) It's something stupid we want to do but it takes time. Which I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sarah, i was just reading your blog to see if there was any news about newby II. I know you are frustrated but I just wanted to say, hang in there!!! he can't stay in there forever...tell him all his new little buddies are waiting for him to come out play. anyway, just wanted you to know i was thinking about you. (BTW, my guess is it'll be wednesday)

Sarah Nejdl said...

I need to chill and enjoy these last days of the pregnancy while I can. Thanks for checking on us! I'll add your vote of Wednesday to the hat of predictions. :)

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog