Newby 2 (as we've nicknamed him) is now big enough to make my bladder leak when I sneeze. No matter how much I try, a trickle escapes- enough to require a pantyliner or change of underwear if I'm not prepared. He's also thumping and bumping more. I'm now 22 weeks along, feeling fine, sleeping fine and eating well.

I've been thinking of music to listen to on the day I go into labor. With Josh I had a CD burned of soothing and upbeat tunes such as The Shins, Tori Amos and I can't remember what else. I'm making a list of new tunes for a new CD. Here's my list so far:

  1. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash
  2. I'm Comin' Out (I want the world to know) by Jennifer Lopez
  3. Baby Blue by Amiliana Torrini (then again, maybe not- it's a depressing song)
  4. Alien by Lamb
  5. It's My Party (and I'll cry if I want to) by Leslie Gore
  6. I Got You Babe by Cher
  7. Born to Be Wild by Steppenwolf
If you have ideas to add to the list, fire away! :-)

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog