I have insomnia. This sucks in a terrible way. I was already sleep deprived from a restless sleep yesterday only to find myself unable to sleep tonight. It doesn't help that I could hear Josh kicking around in his crib. He's managed to turn himself 190 degrees around in a circle on his back. He sort of woke up at 12:50am needing a pacifier to be reinserted (which has since fallen out again) and I just couldn't get back to sleep. First it was listening to him kick around expecting to hear him wake again. Then heartburn set in. Then my nose being stopped up made me uncomfortable. Then my brain just booted up. It's that type of restlessness where it takes energy to keep your eyes closed. Yesterday night it was several things that kept me up, including the neighbor's dumb dog barking forever. Not tonight. This time it's all me keeping me awake. :(

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog