It's already three and I feel like my day is almost gone! Quicky update before I rush off to do laundry, prep dinner and run errands:

  • Midwife appointment went smoothly this morning. I scheduled myself for another ultrasound later this week.
  • New pictures of our weekend trip to Boulder, CO are now posted online in our photo gallery.
  • Josh learned a new skill last week: he can now open the refrigerator. I moved his milk cup down to a shelf in the door where he can reach it whenever he wants.
  • I have current maternity pictures on the last page in a folder called Newby II. Sometime in November I'll rearrange the gallery to include our newest member keeping Josh's pictures in place. New pictures will be added to this folder periodically or monthly.

September is looking to be crazy busy for us! My calendar on the fridge is filling up almost daily with various events such as volunteering, appointments, yoga classes, playdates and scheduled events. So far 6 weekdays have nothing scheduled or planned yet. I'll try to keep updated with the blog this month, but no promises!

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog