One fear every new breastfeeding mother has is being bitten. Josh started biting recently which resulted in a shriek from me and a quick end to nursing. I think I may know why. I've recently started trying to teach him to grab things like a small stuffed elephant and a plastic teething ring. Usually he just pulls these things to his mouth and tongues them or sucks on them. But I've noticed he'll take the teether just inside his mouth apply pressure on it. I'm sure if it's biting per se, but it looks like it. He's not teething yet (thank God!) but I think he's learning to do new things with his mouth.

On a side note, I think he's going through a growth spurt or something because he's been sleeping a lot lately and feeding more frequently. He's already 16 lbs. at 14 weeks.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog