Rusty's parents snagged me a new digital camera for my birthday. Yay! More pictures and better quality. Tomorrow is Josh's 4 month pediatrician appointment. Leaving the house on-time for anything, especially in the morning, takes planning and calculation to pull off successfully- and even then anything goes!

Josh is sleeping through the night on a regular basis. THANK GOD!! He's been going to sleep right around 9pm and doesn't stir much until 6am, where I feed him and change him. He usually goes back to sleep for another hour or so. I've noticed that my appetite for sleep is increasing. I used to be happy with 5 hours and several spirts of waking up. Now I'm getting greedy wanting more than 9 hours of sleep. Once you hit that addictive REM sleep, your body wants more and more. When Josh starts teething, that'll all change again. :(

1 comments:

The Sanity Inspector said...

Just wait til 18 months from now, when he'll start having night frights. >:^\

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog