I had insomnia last night. I listened to Rusty snore for nearly 3 hours before I was finally able to drift asleep... then Josh cried in his sleep. Luckily he didn't need much attention and I was able to go back to sleep.

Here's a first: Josh went the whole night (10 hours) without being fed. Usually he wakes up hungry around 4 or 5 am. Last night he stirred around then but his cry wasn't a hungry cry so I left him to go back to sleep- and he did. This is in stark contrast to yesterday night where he was up hungry twice before waking up at 10am.

Tonight I go to a focus group to talk about my experience of buying holiday cards from Target. It's fun, easy money if your interests line up and you have time to attend. Luckily I do. My father-in-law recently went to a focus group where he test drove 4 different types of cars with navigation systems. He made comments on the ease and intuitive design of each. I would have liked that topic.

Josh is getting good at walking around in his walker. He goes forward and backward and even stops to play with the attached toys between bouts of banging into walls and appliances. Only problem: he doesn't move on carpet well so he's confined to the kitchen. It's like a really slow screen saver with Josh banging around the kitchen from wall to wall. He hasn't tried to get into cabinets yet but he was tried to open the oven once. It wasn't on but it reminded me that there is no safety lock to keep an oven door closed.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog