Puppies! I looked out my kitchen window near lunch time to find two puppies huddled in a corner along the fence. They're kind of scrappy looking, like mutts. Both female it seems, hungry and lonely but not malnourished, sick nor injured. I'd guess they are probably 2-4 months old depending on the breed(s). I took pictures then posted flyers around the neighborhood. Hopefully someone will miss them and find the flyer. If no one claims them by end of tomorrow I'll take them to a vet’s office where hopefully someone will be interested in adopting them. Nicknamed Pinto and Turtle- types of beans.


Ever had a long-time-ago ex in a dream? Yeah. So I was with a group of friends in Kansas waiting to spend time with my mom when an ex-boyfriend came out of a building he worked in. A group of traveling salesmen were out of a place to stay the night so I was trying to find a place for them stay outside, which was near my mom's work. As people were coming of their offices fireworks started going off in the distant. I couldn't see them at first. My ex offered to help me up to stand next to him along a wall. As I stood there I put my arm around him as I had done 1,000 times when we dated. We chatted a bit then I said something along the lines of "losing you was the best thing that could have happened to me. I am now happily married and fully in love with Rusty. Thanks for the great memories." He seemed to be ok with this. I later caught up with my mom trying to help the salesmen find a place to crash for the night when Josh started making noises slowly waking me from sleep... I think this has something to do with the conversations we had earlier that night friend Matt Peck who is deeply smitten for a gal in Minnesota. It's a little unnerving to reacquaint an ex in a dream. I guess my subconscious still has unfinished business, even after 15 years.

Josh was a little fuss butt today. He cried and complained every time I sat him down or laid him down to play. He wanted to be held and actively played with all day. I obliged much of the time but couldn't hold him every moment. Maybe he was just cranky. He fell asleep early while Rusty held him. He had on a battle scene from the third LOTR movie when he discovered Josh was fast sleep in his arms. We roused him up gently and got in 4oz. from a bottle before putting him to bed. He needs the sleep so it's good he went down early. Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog