Ahh the weekend! A time for extra rest, two extra hands to help with baby and an opportunity to do something fun or different. Speaking of different, we have a spare cake thanks to a baking error Thursday night. I was making an upside-down pineapple cake and forgot to add the pineapple juice to the batter. Instead, I added plain water like the directions called for. Rather than take defeat and proceed with a normal cake, I bitched and moaned for five minutes, ran to the store for a new box grabbing dinner in a bag on the way home, baked the first cake as a normal cake while I got busy making the upside-down cake- with the pineapple juice. And yes, my cake came out very nice. Both of them.

I ended up donating the normal cake to Melissa. She always has company over or is doing something with people.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog