Today was a very challenging day handling Joshua. He cried and complained and fussed and wined and even woke up in a bad mood for some reason. Poor lil' dude even pooped three times today, though I doubt that had anythinbg to do with his fussiness. He cried when I tried to feed him. Cried when we put in his lounger chair. Cried when we held him. Cried before sleeping. Cried after sleeping. Cried after feeding. Cried in the car. Cried in the stroller. Cried in the mall. Cried in the car again. Cried, cried, cried.

By the afternoon I was completely wasted. Tomorrow I plan to nap when possible and do whatever I can to prevent him from being as fussy as he was today. They say you cannot spoil a baby under 6 months old. I believe this to be true even if I feel like he's got me wrapped around every single tiny finger.

0 comments:

Followers

Contributors

Blog Archive

Search This Blog